Thursday, 20 June 2013

Trip to Perth

Have you been there??..

(yes/no/maybe)

For your information, Perth is the capital city of western Australia. While i was at  there i can see how the people lifestyle, what they do, the kind of transport they use and also the food that they prefer to eat. From morning till evening, the people will do their work and go out. but at the night, most of them prefer to stay at home. The weather is different from Malaysia, most of the time are cold. You also can go walk at Fremantle and also whiteman park. At whiteman park you can see and come near to the kangaroo.

Below is some pictures. 
Perth Airport 

 Freemantle


 Freemantle


 Freemantle 


Kangaroo at whiteman park

Freemantle


Whiteman park 

Whiteman park

 Freemantle


Whiteman park

Christmas tree at the center of
Freemantle

Kangaroo at whiteman park

Whiteman park 

Freemantle


Night view at Freemantle


Freemantle
thank you for viewing.. :)

13 comments:

  1. wish to go there....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post...i will fly to perth this weekend with my family too..:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i already go those place last month..it's very interesting and suitable for holiday with family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure it is,make sure you go there again with your loved ones !

      Delete
  4. Fremantle quite a big place to travel for ! Awesome ! Next time I wanna go there !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, its quite a street of fashion for teenagers and you can see a lot of boutique along the street ^_^

      Delete
  5. What about Goldcoast?is it have the same environment like Perth? I means from the part of it culture and social life?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! how r u guys doing? I never been to Perth before. But I do really wanted to go to Australia. That has been my dream ever! U have posted such a nice view of Perth up there. Those picturesque views really make me feel so excited to go there. I really hope that I can see and touch the kangaroo for real! Thank u guys for posting this lovely entry! :) I'm going to go there one fine day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there ! thank you buddy ;) please,please and please go there. that place is totally different from Malaysia and you will amazed by their environment and the courtesy of people on that olace. For kangaroo you just can figuring out it like a big mouse with super duper cute. Hehe ;) by the way,thank you again ! ;)

      Delete
  7. wawww.. i hope i will be there... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you sure can go there dear ! book the ticket now and have an amazing trip like ever !! ;)

      Delete